Patagonia Women’s R1® Lite Yulex® Long JaneWetsuits, Femmes
Idéal pour les balades en SUP!
Offering warmth, comfort and sun protection for the core and legs while maintaining full freedom of movement through the arms, the neoprene-free R1® Lite Yulex® Long Jane is made from 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content. Suggested water temperatures: 65–75° F/18–23° C.
INFINITI ROUND TOE BOOT 5mmAccessoires
Si vous ne trouvez pas votre grandeur, vous pouvez communiquer avec nous pour savoir ce que nous avons en inventaire et qui n’est pas encore sur la boutique en ligne. (418-350-4603 firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Infiniti surf boot is designed for excellent, fast drying warmth and performance. The thinner sole design allows for a better, true-to-the-board feel. The boot is fully lined with Quick Dry Lining, and also features 100% UltraStretch neoprene with a glued & blindstitched seam construction sealed with inner Thermo Dry Seam tape and outer Taitex to keep warmth in. The adjustable Velcro ankle straps allow for a comfortable, snug fit. Even the back ankle pull loop is Pressure Bonded to the outer boot, which keeps even more water out since no stitching ever penetrates through the boot neoprene.
Drylock TDC Round Toe Boot 7mmAccessoires
Our most popular and most premium surf boot, featuring revolutionary TDC Thermo Dry Celliant, our warmest inner lining ever. TDC features mineral-enhanced smart fibers that recycle body heat into infrared energy for greater warmth, increased endurance, faster recovery, and enhanced overall performance. The Drylock is loaded with more exclusive features including ergonomically angled Velcro straps and seamless Drylock ankle seals for an ultra-premium, comfortable fit. The thin yet durable sole design allows for a better, true-to-the-board feel. The Drylock boot also features 100% UltraStretch neoprene and a glued & blindstitched seam construction sealed with inner Thermo Dry Seam tape and outer Taitex to keep warmth in. Even the back ankle pull loop is Pressure Bonded to the outer boot, which keeps even more water out since no stitching ever penetrates through the boot neoprene.
Board Bag DayRunnerAccessoires
MAX NUMBER OF BOARDS
Cover Size Max Board Length* Max Board Width* Cover Weight 8’6″ 8’7″ 22 4/7″ / 573mm 1.6kg 9’2″ 9’3″ 23 1/2″ / 596mm 1.8kg 9’6″ 9’7″ 24 1/5″ / 614mm 1.9kg 10’2″ 10’3″ 25″ 1/4 / 642mm 2.1kg
* Based on average board thickness to width ratio.
- Lightweight: lightweight material to minimise boardbag weight. 30% lighter than previous model.
- 5mm High Density Padding: perfect protection for day-to-day use.
- Contoured Stretch Fit: uses a unique ‘armadillo’ strip that not only provides ventilation, but keeps the bag snug and secure around your board.
- 3D Rail Protection: eliminates seams and provides a continuous layer of foam that contours to the shape of the rail.
- Expandable Fin Wing: allows for you to carry your board with or without fins.
- Ergonomic Shoulder Pad: double layered and vented to provide the ultimate in comfort and support.
- Noncorrosive Zippers: built for strength, durability and resistance to seizing.
SUP – Rail tapeAccessoires
The smooth rail tape is designed to protect the rails of Race and Surf SUP boards from nicks and scratches. The smooth tape will not create drag on the rails. A clear, tough protective grip tape for the rails of SUP boards. Protects rails from nicks and scratches. Provides excellent grip for the rails. Kit includes 2 3″X72″ clear rail tapes, nose guard primer, and easy to follow instructions.