Board Bag DayRunnerAccessoires
MAX NUMBER OF BOARDS
Cover Size Max Board Length* Max Board Width* Cover Weight 8’6″ 8’7″ 22 4/7″ / 573mm 1.6kg 9’2″ 9’3″ 23 1/2″ / 596mm 1.8kg 9’6″ 9’7″ 24 1/5″ / 614mm 1.9kg 10’2″ 10’3″ 25″ 1/4 / 642mm 2.1kg
* Based on average board thickness to width ratio.
- Lightweight: lightweight material to minimise boardbag weight. 30% lighter than previous model.
- 5mm High Density Padding: perfect protection for day-to-day use.
- Contoured Stretch Fit: uses a unique ‘armadillo’ strip that not only provides ventilation, but keeps the bag snug and secure around your board.
- 3D Rail Protection: eliminates seams and provides a continuous layer of foam that contours to the shape of the rail.
- Expandable Fin Wing: allows for you to carry your board with or without fins.
- Ergonomic Shoulder Pad: double layered and vented to provide the ultimate in comfort and support.
- Noncorrosive Zippers: built for strength, durability and resistance to seizing.
SUP – Rail tapeAccessoires
The smooth rail tape is designed to protect the rails of Race and Surf SUP boards from nicks and scratches. The smooth tape will not create drag on the rails. A clear, tough protective grip tape for the rails of SUP boards. Protects rails from nicks and scratches. Provides excellent grip for the rails. Kit includes 2 3″X72″ clear rail tapes, nose guard primer, and easy to follow instructions.
Quick Fix Repair KitAccessoires
All Purpose Quick Fix is a specially formulated U.V. curing resin designed for repairing polyester and epoxy surfboards. The resin is clear, strong, easy to use, has no styrene odor, and will clean up with water. This All Purpose Quick Fix is non-hazardous (non-hazmat) and is suitable for airline travel.
AM2 Techflex Futures FinsAccessoiresThe AM2 Techflex is the largest thruster design by Al Merrick of Channel Islands Surfboards and its responsive flex pattern make it ideal for high-performance power-surfing in good waves. This fin offers a wider base for drive off of the bottom, more rake to hold powerful carves and a finer tip for release off of the top.dimensionssize:Large (180lb+) (80kg+)side fins:height: 4.73″base: 4.64″area: 15.98″FOIL: flatcenter Fin:Height: 4.49″base: 4.63″area: 15.32″FOIL: symmetrical
Futures Fins F4AccessoiresThe F4 Fiberglass is the stiffest, most durable version of the popular F4 template. This balanced template with a thicker tip make it a favorite in all conditions while the Fiberglass is ideal for control in powerful surf with additional durability in reef breaks.